Family Futures Resource Network is a non-profit organization whose mission is to build on the strengths of individuals and families through connection, support and education to create a better future.
Permanent Full Time (37.5 hrs/week)
We are looking for a self-motivated, Operations Manager who pays attention to detail and is extremely organized to join our growing team. They are a dynamic, energetic, outgoing person who wants to make a difference in the lives of families and adults.
The Operations Manager holds a senior leadership position in the Agency. Under the authority of the Executive Director, the position assumes responsibility for ensuring the management of facilities, fee for service management, database management, technology, human resource management, office administration, and marketing. The Operations Manager has the authority to direct the implementation of internal systems and processes that support the efficient operations of the Agency. This is a senior management position and will have four direct reports.
- Operational Management
- Leadership and Human Resource Management
- Marketing and Revenue Generation
- Facility Operations
- Risk Management
Qualifications & Experience:
- Minimum of 8 years work experience in business development and strategy along with a combination background in business planning, operational management, HR support and marketing/revenue generation.
- Prior experience as a manager within a larger nonprofit agency (1M plus budget.)
- Knowledge of budgeting and financial statements.
- Previous experience with marketing and agency promotion, etc.
- Prior work or other related experience within the nonprofit sector.
- Prior experience in revenue generation strategies that may include development of funding proposals, contract negotiation, and preparing reports to primary funders, such as FCSS or other government funded programs (municipal and provincial).
- Computer skills to produce effective spreadsheets, reports, documents and presentations, as required.
- Knowledge of MS Office applications and other digital networks such as database management, social media, and website management.
- Facility management experience is an asset.
- Providing leadership and staff development to your team through effective role modeling and coaching techniques.
- Builds and maintains inter-departmental relationships within the agency.
- Excellent communication skills (oral, written and presentation).
- Self-motivated and capable of working independently.
- Time management and follow-up skills; highly organized and detail oriented.
- Accountable for results, strives to meet and exceed expectations.
- Proven ability to work collaboratively in a team environment and collaborate on projects.
- Must have strong interpersonal and management skills.
This is a Full Time position that has a flexible schedule with availability that allows for a management presence during weekdays, evenings, weekends.
This is a salaried position that will depend on experience and qualifications.
Please forward your cover letter and resume by March 29th, 2019 to:
Human Resources Supervisor
Fax: (780) 465-6515
Check back frequently for amazing career opportunities!