Volunteering can be a very rewarding experience. Here are a couple things to consider when thinking about volunteering at FFRN:
– What skills or experience do I have to offer?
– We would love to utilize your strengths, so please let us know what they are.
– Can I acquire any new skills within my volunteer position? Volunteering can be an excellent opportunity to learn something new.
– What days and times can I volunteer?
– Can I keep my commitment to these days and times?
The process of becoming an FFRN volunteer includes:
– completing a volunteer application;
– an interview with the Volunteer Coordinator
– reference checks
– criminal Record check
– and an Alberta Children’s Services Intervention Record Check.
Our screening process is thorough and involves an interview with the Volunteer Coordinator; reference checks; an Alberta Children’s Services Intervention Check; and a Criminal Record Check. Successful Volunteers will also be asked to sign an Oath of Confidentiality.
Contact Danica Horton at 780-413-4521 or firstname.lastname@example.org for current volunteer opportunities.