FFRN VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES
Volunteering can be a very rewarding experience. Here are a couple things to consider when thinking about volunteering at FFRN:
- What skills or experience do I have to offer? We would love to utilize your strengths, so please let us know what they are.
- Can I acquire any new skills within my volunteer position? Volunteering can be an excellent opportunity to learn something new.
- What days and times can I volunteer?
- Can I keep my commitment to these days and times?
The process of becoming an FFRN volunteer includes:
- completing a volunteer application;
- an interview with the Volunteer and Special Events Coordinator;
- reference checks;
- Criminal Record check;
- and an Alberta Children’s Services Intervention Record Check.
Contact Stephanie Belbin, Human Resource Supervisor, at 780-413-4521 or email@example.com for current volunteer opportunities.