CAMP REGISTRATION BEGINS 9:00 A.M. MON, APRIL 3rd
Online registration & payment will be available beginning April 3rd.
How can you get your kids registered for these amazing summer camps?
1. Click the link above and create a registration profile. We highly recommend creating a profile, especially if you are registering multiple children or registering for multiple camps. Your information will not be saved if you do not create a profile, and you will be required to re-enter everything for each child and each camp you wish to register for. You may register multiple children in one camp and pay for them all at once, however, different camps will require separate payments.
2. Select the camp you wish to register for. Complete the online registration form and select payment option: Credit Card (pay online); or Debit, Cash or Cheque (pay in person).
3. You will receice a confirmation email. Attached to that email will be the documentation we require to be completed and signed by the parent or guardian of the children registered. Download and print that package, complete it, and bring all forms to either of our payment locations - Administration or Westbrook - Monday - Friday during regular business hours, as soon as possible. Completed forms can also be brought to the first day of your child’s first camp (you only need to complete these forms once for all camps attended), however, if your child requires any special care, or if there is any information our staff need to better prepare for your child's experience at camp, please provide us that information prior to the beginning of camp. If you do not have access to a printer, we can provide a copy of the documentation for you at either of the locations listed; please remember to bring all pertintent information about your child with you (health care number, doctor info, emergency contact, etc.)
4. If you selected to Pay by Credit Card, your registration was instantly confirmed. If you selected to Pay in Person, your registration is PENDING FOR A MAX OF FIVE DAYS. Payment must be received within 5 days (at either of our payment loctaions - Administration or Westbrook); if payment is not recieved in that timeframe, your registration will be automatically cancelled.
Credit card payments can be made online.
Anyone wishing to pay via debit, cheque, or cash can still register online by selecting "Pay in Person." Payments can be made at our Administration or Westbrook locations Monday to Friday during regular hours of operation.
**Weird Science July 4 - 7, Little Explorers camps July 10 - 14, and Around the World July 17 - 21 have been moved from Summerside to our Millhurst location (5710-19A Ave NW) while we finalize construction on our brand-new location.
CHILDREN’S SUMMER CAMPS
6 to 10 Year Old Full-Day Camps (9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.) Cost $140/week*
This summer we are hosting a variety of week-long summer camps for children ages 6 to 10 at three locations, Knottwood, Westbrook and our new Summerside location! Each camp will have a unique and exciting field trip (either a visiting artist-in residence or an outing to an off-site location will be included). All camps include aspects of our agency’s Kids with Confidence Social Skills curriculum. Children learn important life skills through fun activities and games. Camp leaders will create an engaging and supportive environment that will help children to build self-esteem and relationships with others as a team.
Registration is required and each camp has a fee of $140 per week (*4-day camps, July 4 to 7 and August 8 to 11, cost $120).
Before and after-camp care is available from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Two healthy snacks will be provided each day. Children must bring their own lunch from home.
KIDS IN THE KITCHEN CAMP (KNOTTWOOD Jul 4 to 7*)
Is your kid a foodie-in-training, or interested in where the food on their plate comes from? In this new camp for 2017, kids will learn about all things in the kitchen and make their own cookbook. During this program your child will be introduced to information about nutrition and healthy eating, and have a chance to prep, cook, and eat a delicious creation!
AMAZING ART CAMP (KNOTTWOOD & WESTBROOK Jul 10 to 14) (SUMMERSIDE Jul 31 to Aug 4)
Express your ideas and show your originality at this exciting art camp! We will be doing a variety of interesting and unique crafts such as splatter painting, sketching and sculpting. Unleash your creativity and take home what you make in your portfolio at the end of the week.
AROUND THE WORLD CAMP
(WESTBROOK Jul 4 to 7*) (MILLHURST Jul 17 to 21) (KNOTTWOOD Aug 8 to 11*)
Grab your passport, pack your (lunch) bag and get ready for adventure on this new camp for 2017! We will make passports and get them stamped as we explore a new region of the world each day. Participants will learn about travel, geography, and culture. Through team challenges children will gain knowledge of what makes our world a diverse and special place.
EXTREME! SCIENCE CAMP (KNOTTWOOD & WESTBROOK Jul 17 to 21)(SUMMERSIDE Aug 21 to 25)
Calling all mad scientists! At this camp we will be learning about cause and effect through EXPLOSIONS! Every day we will be doing different science experiments to uncover the answer to one simple question: will it explode? We will also be learning about self-regulation of our emotions, and how to avoid explosions that can occur when we bottle them up.
WEIRD SCIENCE CAMP
(**MILLHURST Jul 4 to 7) (*WESTBROOK Aug 8 to 11) (KNOTTWOOD Aug 21 to 25)
Come and join us as we do Ooie Gooie science experiments and make flubber, oobleck, quick sand, and slime. There will be a different science experiment every day and you get to keep the instructions so you can recreate experiments at home! We will also explore nature and go on a creepy crawly scavenger hunt. This camp will be packed full of hands on tactile activities so come prepared for some messy fun.
- *Please note the correct to the location of this camp for the week of Aug 21 to 25. This camp will be held at our Knottwood location
- **For the week of July 4 - 7, this camp has been moved from Summerside to our Millhurst location (5710-19A Ave NW) while we finalize construction on our brand-new location.
TREASURE QUEST CAMP (KNOTTWOOD & WESTBROOK Jul 24 to 28) (SUMMERSIDE Aug 8 to 11*)
Puzzles, riddles, clues, OH MY! Work together with your campmates to solve problems and uncover mysteries using a team approach. Explore themes around cause and effect, travel and adventure. Who will win the treasure quest? Challenge yourself in this camp to find out!
THE GREAT OUTDOORS CAMP (KNOTTWOOD July 31 to Aug 4)
If you love outdoor activities and being active then you won’t want to miss The Great Outdoors Camp! We are planning a variety of outdoor games, sports, obstacle courses and nature scavenger hunts. Set up a tent and sing songs around a campfire. Every day will be a new adventure so come prepared with your outdoor clothes, sunscreen and bug spray.
HOLLYWOOD HERE WE COME! CAMP (KNOTTWOOD Aug 14 to 18) (SUMMERSIDE Aug 14 to 18)
Lights, camera, and ACTION! A camp aimed at budding film stars, stage performers, and kids who are interested in TV and movies. We will be doing a combination of musical, visual and performance arts including activities such as skit writing, dress up, painting a set, and singing along with your favourite popstars! This camp will inspire creativity and campers will learn to express themselves through art.
SUN, SPORTS, AND FUN! CAMP (WESTBROOK Aug 21 to 25)
Campers will enjoy a daily sports theme as well as opportunities to enjoy arts, crafts, activities and more. Learn about sporting superstars, the value of teamwork, and the non-sports skills required for success. This program is designed to provide children with a full week of active fun and excitement.
PRESCHOOL SUMMER CAMPS
3 to 5 Year Old Half-Day Morning Camps (9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.)* Cost $80/week
Children aged 3 to 5 are welcome to participate in a morning half-day summer camp experience at our Westbrook and brand-new Summerside location. Each camp we will explore a different theme, along with our Building Blocks social skills curriculum. This program emphasizes social development, including sharing, problem solving, and coping with feelings. Children will participate in developmentally appropriate, fun, and interactive activities. Children will enjoy a snack provided each day.
Children must be fully potty-trained. Early drop-off is available starting at 8:30 a.m. and late pick up until 12:30 p.m.
*One afternoon half-day camp will be offered this summer - Little Explorers at our Millhurst site.
LITTLE EXPLORERS (MILLHURST Jul 10 to 14 - AM & PM)
Does your child love to explore? In this half-day version of our popular drop-in group, we will explore the world around us through play-based activities that allow your child to express their creativity. We will explore art, perform science experiments, and get messy in this hands-on camp.
SAFARI ADVENTURE CAMP (SUMMERSIDE Jul 24 to 28)
Let your little one Go Ape at this exciting, educational camp kids will love! Each day of camp there will be an interactive animal, geography, and science component. Virtually visit different habitats, and explore the world through the eyes of an animal. Your child will be busy learning through real-life experiences.
OOIE GOOIE CAMP (WESTBROOK Jul 31 to Aug 4)
Squishy, gooey, and FUN! Warning: this camp will get messy! In this camp we will focus on sensory exploration and science as we make something new together each day. Your child will go home with a sample of our creations and the recipe so you can recreate the experience again at home.
BUSY BODIES (WESTBROOK Aug 14 to 18)
Does your child like to move? We will be moving and grooving in this active camp. Enjoy interactive games and activities, both indoor and outdoor! Your child will have the opportunity to explore many ways to move thier body and stay active; everything from yoga to dancing and sports.
YOUTH SUMMER CAMPS
9 to 13 Year Old Half-Day Afternoon Camps (1:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.) Cost $80/week
This summer we are offering a new half-day camp for youth aged 9 to 13 (boys and girls) and a Girls Inspired camp for girls only aged 9 to 13 at our Westbrook and new Summerside location. This is a great opportunity to focus on leadership skills, teamwork and the importance of community. Youth will learn important life skills such as problem solving, assertiveness, coping with feelings, building healthy relationships and positive self-esteem through fun activities and games. Camp leaders will create an engaging and supportive environment that will help youth build strong and lasting relationships.
If necessary, late pick up is available until 5pm. Youth will enjoy a healthy snack that will be provided each day.
YOUTH TEAM CHALLENGE CAMP (SUMMERSIDE Jul 24 to 28) (WESTBROOK Jul 31 to Aug 4)
Are you a youth between 9 to 13 years old? Then this Youth Team Challenge Camp is for you! Not only is it a chance to develop and grow, it is also tons of fun! There will be an assortment of team challenge activities each day where youth will build relationships while learning about self-awareness, assertiveness, conflict resolution, teamwork, self-esteem and leadership. Participants will take an active part in the creation of a strong community, through team projects and challenges throughout the week.
Thank you for using our new online registering system!
This is our first time doing this, so we would love to hear from you if you found anything problematic or difficult to navigate, or even if you found that some aspects of this process were awesome!
You can email all feedback to us by clicking HERE.